RULES FOR THE TRADING FORUM

mcmahos
Site Admin

RULES FOR THE TRADING FORUM

Post by mcmahos » Thu Aug 26, 2010 2:31 pm

ClydeMaritime’s "FOR SALE" and “WANTED” sections of the TRADING forum are provided for the benefit of registered ClydeMaritime forum members only and should not be used to offer goods on behalf of a third party.

All posts and threads within the TRADING forum must only contain information relating to non-commercial advertising of goods, or a request for information about such goods.

If an item is available for sale via Amazon, please inform ClydeMaritime and we shall consider adding the item to our online shop.

ClydeMaritime takes no responsibility for any transactions made between seller and buyer. You should PM a seller/buyer in the first instance and ask for their email address or telephone number, and then conduct any transactions off-forum. Please do not publish any home addresses or telephone numbers on the forum, as ClydeMaritime will not be held responsible for any spamming that may occur as a result.

Any replies to a post complaining about an item, or questioning the quality or price of an item will not be allowed and will be deleted.

Links to eBay or similar sites are permissible as long as a full description of the item you have for sale is included WITHIN the post. A simple link to the eBay item is not sufficient.

Buyers and sellers should remain vigilant at all times and should not give out personal or banking information if requested. ClydeMaritime will never ask you for any banking details via this forum or email.

Any posting that contravenes any of the above, will result in immediate removal without explanation. Your posting within this forum indicates you acceptance of these terms. If regular abuse of this forum occurs it, then the TRADING section will be removed.
Stuart McMahon, Site Admin and Head Honcho
www.clydemaritime.co.uk | forums.clydemaritime.co.uk (Tapatalk enabled) | puffers.clydemaritime.co.uk
Twitter: @clydemaritime

My website: md93.co.uk | My Flickr site | My blog: longtail.co.uk | Twitter: @threetowner

Return to “WANTED”