FORTHCOMING SITE MAINTENANCE

Info about the site
mcmahos
Site Admin

FORTHCOMING SITE MAINTENANCE

Post by mcmahos » Sun Mar 27, 2011 9:11 pm

I've had an email from the site's hosts today advising of upgrades they are doing to their servers on Tuesday 29th March from 0600 - 1200 BST. They recommend that changes are not made to any sites during this upgrade. As such I'll be putting the forum into a maintenance mode from tomorrow evening, Mon 28th, around 11pm/midnight until the upgrades are complete.

They say that everything should be done pretty much automatically and invisibly, but there may be an update to server IP addresses. Not sure yet if that will have any impact. I'll post a further update if anything else is received.

Hope this doesn't cause too much inconvenience.

Stuart
Stuart McMahon, Site Admin and Head Honcho
www.clydemaritime.co.uk | forums.clydemaritime.co.uk (Tapatalk enabled) | puffers.clydemaritime.co.uk
Twitter: @clydemaritime

My website: md93.co.uk | My Flickr site | My blog: longtail.co.uk | Twitter: @threetowner

mcmahos
Site Admin

Re: FORTHCOMING SITE MAINTENANCE

Post by mcmahos » Mon Mar 28, 2011 4:47 pm

Just a reminder that the site will be offline from late tonight till tomorrow lunchtime. Details above.
www.clydemaritime.co.uk | forums.clydemaritime.co.uk (Tapatalk enabled) | puffers.clydemaritime.co.uk

My website: md93.co.uk | My Flickr site | My blog: longtail.co.uk | Twitter: @threetowner

mcmahos
Site Admin

Post by mcmahos » Tue Mar 29, 2011 12:51 pm

Site should be back online - have received confirmation email from hosts that everything has been completed. Don't think there should be any issues.

Angus Mac Kinnon

Post by Angus Mac Kinnon » Tue Mar 29, 2011 2:03 pm

Thanks for keeping everyone posted to the Service Provider's 'upgrade' programme - and decent of them too to provide you with prior notice - all very professional. Are you sure you're from Ardrossan - not Troon ? :lol:
Angus Mac Kinnon

Return to “Housekeeping”