Planned Maintenance Update

Info about the site
mcmahos
Site Admin

Planned Maintenance Update

Post by mcmahos » Mon Jan 09, 2012 4:52 pm

Hi there

The forum will be offline for a short while tonight - 9th January - (probably after 8pm) to update to version 3.0.10 (from 3.0.9) of the phpbb software. No other additions are being planned!

Stuart
Stuart McMahon, Site Admin and Head Honcho
www.clydemaritime.co.uk | forums.clydemaritime.co.uk (Tapatalk enabled) | puffers.clydemaritime.co.uk
Twitter: @clydemaritime

My website: md93.co.uk | My Flickr site | My blog: longtail.co.uk | Twitter: @threetowner

mcmahos
Site Admin

Re: Planned Maintenance Update

Post by mcmahos » Mon Jan 09, 2012 11:01 pm

Apologies for the slightly longer than anticipated downtime - lesson learned from this update: don't trust the automatic updates - do it the old fashioned manual way!

Let me know if you experience any issues.
www.clydemaritime.co.uk | forums.clydemaritime.co.uk (Tapatalk enabled) | puffers.clydemaritime.co.uk

My website: md93.co.uk | My Flickr site | My blog: longtail.co.uk | Twitter: @threetowner

mcmahos
Site Admin

Re: Planned Maintenance Update

Post by mcmahos » Fri Jan 13, 2012 10:16 am

A few folk have been experiencing problems getting the forum to load back up following the update, where the Contact Us page is still being shown. Please try clearing your browser's cache and history and then reopen the site, which should hopefully rectify the problem.

Stuart

Return to “Housekeeping”